Owning a house is something numerous individuals long for. It’s been a key part of the American Dream for a considerable length of time. If you’re one of the a huge number of individuals who possess a home in the U.S., you know it’s a noteworthy venture that you have to secure. Truth be told, the normal expense to purchase a home in Iowa is appx $225,000.
Listed below are three common homeowner concerns and how Strauss Security can help protect against them!
1. Home Fires
Fire departments in the U.S. respond to a home fire every 86 seconds. Not only are house fires life threatening, they are also very expensive.
To prevent fire from destroying your home, Strauss Security can install fire and smoke detectors that connect to your security system, and automatically contact emergency service, saving you precious time, and peace of mind!
2. Environmental Hazards
Floods, gas, or carbon monoxide leaks can have a big impact on your property. A water pipe can burst destroying your valuable belongings, and a carbon monoxide leak can severe health hazards that can be deadly. These threats don’t have to go undiscovered, Strauss Security can install carbon monoxide detectors and flood/water monitors to alert you, and emergency services, of any dangers to you or your property!
Approximately 1,401,840 burglaries occurred in the U.S. during 2017. Burglaries are a huge concern for families. Strauss Security has several home security and monitoring options to help you not become a statistic:
- State of the art- easy to use control panel all household members can use.
- Smart Home technology to operate your security and home while you are away, receiving emergency alerts on your pc, smartphone or tablet.
- 24/7 Monitored alarm service so authorities are notified the second a break-in occurs.
- Motion sensors, door/window contacts and glassbreak detectors that trigger audible alarms to warn intruders and alert you of a break-in.
- 24/7 HiDef live feed cameras, some with wifi and 2 -way audio, as well as motion detection. View video from anywhere on your pc, tablet, or smartphone.
*Homes without an alarm are 300 percent more likely to be burglarized. For even more protection against break-ins, consider installing:
Contact Strauss Security by phone, LiveChat, email, or visit the showroom!